[GeoStL] Re: Gas Prices

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 14:32:43 -0500

-
You're wanna be Unionites.  And I don't have to worry about your first
comment.  People from Washington would never lower themselves to drive to
Union  to buy gas.  I can pick on them because I was born in Washington,
lived there until I was about 7,  and then off and on over the years, and my
parents have lived back there for about 20 years or so.  Me? I'm just a poor
white boy like Steve Martin. ;-)

Gale