[GeoStL] Re: Garmin repairs

  • From: "Eric & Dayna East" <believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:38:50 -0600

-
In the e-mail I sent them, describing my problem I opened by telling them how great their products are and how pleased I had been with their customer service the last time I sent my gps in to them.
Gotta put lot's of sugar on it!!! :-)

Eric

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger" <rogbarn@xxxxxx>