[GeoStL] Garmin Repair and Shaw Caches

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 19:27:54 -0500

-
My vista came back today after the rubber falling off repair.  They did a
general tuneup too.  It took 8 days from mailing until I got it back.  If
you send yours in, use UPS.  Standard shipping gets it there the next day.

There were questions about the Shawn caches.  BAJA Clan and I did them
today.  I do not know about other days, but we were able to drive most of it
today.  (We had our bikes but did not need or use them.)  We probably did
about 2 miles of walking.  BAJA Clan hit 300 caches and it was a real nice
area and easy caching.  We found all 7 before noon.  I would recommend the
set.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Subject field