[GeoStL] Garmin Legend C

  • From: "Bob TheCacher" <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 08:04:49 -0500

-
I wouldn't use this forum for selling anything but geocaching related stuff.
  I just purchased a Garmin Legend Cx and will now be selling my Legend C.
This is about 13 months old and is in perfect shape and operating order.
Comes with a protective holder, GPS to computer cable and of course, the
instruction manual.  Easy to use and very accurate.  Makes a great primary
or back-up unit.

So as to not clog the e-mails up here, just send an e-mail to
cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx if you're interested.  I'm asking $125, the price a
a cheap non-color gps.
BBD1  (Bob)