[GeoStL] Re: GPS Adventures Maze

  • From: Laura DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 05:37:28 -0700 (PDT)

The exhibit hall of the Science Center Exlporadome is approximately 12,000
square feet.

Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:        DIV {   MARGIN: 0px  }
Wouldn't have to be outdoors? It is over 10,000 SQ   FT I thought...

  Anyhow, St. Louis would be a great place for   it...
From: Laura     DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:     [GeoStL] GPS Adventures Maze

On the main page of geocaching.com, it     mentions  the GPS Adventures Maze, a
traveling     exhibit.  Wouldn't the St  Louis Science Center be a great
place for
it to visit?  At  http://www.gpsmaze.com/location_request.html, you     can
request a  location.  Maybe if enough of us request     St Louis, they might
decide to bring it     here?