[GeoStL] GCHYEX - JUSTABASICCACHE by JB: Wildlife report

  • From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 20:02:57 -0500 (CDT)

-

Log entry just placed:

This is a beautiful park, with the most amazing wildlife I have ever seen
in a city area! While hunting this cache, we saw *eleven*, yes, 11 Doe!
And on the way out some form of humongous cat: Slowbob is trying to
identify it online, but so far she believes that it was a cougar. No, I'm
not kidding! I think she's nuts, 'cause "there aint no cougars in
Missouri", but she does know big cats, and she says they have recently
migrated here, and she believes that was what we saw. Picture a ~200 pound
cat with a huge fluffy tail, looking from the back like the worlds biggest
tabby! She's notifying the parks people just in case she's right and I'm
wrong, but...

Great cache site BTW. Not just beautiful wildlife area, but the actual
site is interesting as well. Thank you for placing this one - we really
enjoyed it!

T:Dragon, L: Dinosaur & WG1$, SL. TFTC

//Alif

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

        "What this country needs is a good old fashioned nuclear enema."

Subject field