[GeoStL] Fwd: geocaching Digest V12 #106

  • From: Owen Curtis <owen.curtis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 13:24:42 -0500

I'd help with this.  I have a few cache containers looking for "home" and I
think I can come up with a puzzle to entertain folks.

;o)

Owen
aka Walk This Way Walk This Way

Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 10:18:48 -0500
From: Edward Turner <n0wnv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Question

Is there a possible interest in doing a series like the Back Home Series
in Indiana, here in Missouri  where the series takes shape of the
state?  Instead of the puzzle caches like Indiana's series has do this
series in Missouri in all traditionals?  It doesn't have to all be done
with this group get the other groups in Missouri to help also.  Just a
suggestion.

--
Owen.Curtis@xxxxxxxxx