[GeoStL] Fwd: firemanak posted topic anyone near Crowesfeat30 5000

  • From: Glenn Nash <glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Freelist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 04:33:13 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Groundspeak Forums" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: July 27, 2012 10:55:16 PM CDT
To: glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: firemanak posted topic anyone near Crowesfeat30 5000

*gln,

firemanak has just posted a new topic entitled "anyone near Crowesfeat30 5000"
in forum "Midwest".

Forest-ghost placed my Alaskan coin in the geocache back 10/12/11.  It hasn't
moved since, But the cache is repeatly found.  Can someone tell me if this coin
(http://img.geocaching.com/track/large/5c955966-4ae2-478a-93b6-cb026ef89630.jpg)
 is still there?

Thanks

Firemanak

Fairbanks Alaska

The topic can be found here:
http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=299242

Please note that if you wish to get email notification of any replies to this
topic, you will have to click on the
"Track this Topic" link shown on the topic page, or by visiting the link below:
http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=forums&area=watch&watch=topic&do=list&tid=299242

Unsubscribing:
on the "Manage Watched Forums" link in the "Forums" tab.
If you are not subscribed to any forums and wish to stop receiving
notification, uncheck the setting
"Send me any updates sent by the board administrator" found in 'My Settings'
under 'General Settings' in the "Settings" tab.