[GeoStL] [Fwd: Post Thanksgiving geo-party Invitational]

  • From: Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 22:44:39 -0600

-
Anyone interested in working off some turkey and strutin yer stuff on a
Group Geocaching Day, see below for details!
Sounds like it would be a blast... Contact Jim (Mike_Anderson1492) and
let him know. He needs a head count! (leroi@xxxxxxxxxx)

I would go since Thanksgiving is my anniversary of Geocaching. I will be
in Texas on my way back that day...

Mike