[GeoStL] Fwd: Cache in Forest Park

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:31:12 -0600

-
There is a cacher in KC that has a cache idea. It is working well in KC and
he wants to do one here but knows that he will need a local helper. Anyone
want to help him get his cache together here and look in on it for him?  It
will probably be in Forest Park.

See his note below, I told him that I would pass this along.

Many thanks,

Glenn

>From: ajayhawkfan  <ajayhawkfan@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Cache in Forest Park
>To: Glenn <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Glenn,
>
>I have some business and am visiting an Aunt in STL this week.  While
>there I would like to place a cache in one of the parks. Similar to one I
>placed in KC that is getting great responses .  (Noone in KC has seen a
>cache like it before.)  I was thinking Forest Park.    I get to STL a
>number of time a year but would not be able to check on it regularly.

>Would you or could you put me in contact with someone who would check on
>it?  It is virtually a NO maintains cache.
>
>Thanks for any help.
>
>Eddie
>ajayhawkfan

Subject field