[GeoSTL] Fw: International Space Station vewing times

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:14:29 -0500

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/sightings/SSapplications/Post/SightingD
ata/St_Louis.html

 The ISS will be quite visible on Sunday night at 10:51 PM for 6 minutes.
 It will become visible very low in the SW sky and proceed to the NE
horizon.

 Also on Monday at 8:54 PM for 6 minutes.
 Enters SSW, Leaves ENE.

 It's unusual for it to appear in the evening hours for such a "long"
 duration.

 Should I make a cache for CCCooper to log it ?

 Barramus
 N   38° 25.081'
 W 90° 42.823'

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
To donate to SLAGA:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=GLNash%40SWBell.net&item_name=SLAGA

Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.