[GeoStL] Friday Lunch at RYCE

  • From: Darren <gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:16:52 -0600

Because I'm completely addicted to this chinese place, I'll be there for
lunch on Friday, and I would like to invite anyone that wants to to come on
down.

So, Information goes as follows.

Friday at noon, at RYCE Oriental Buffet.

Coordinates are N38 42.871, W090 27.450
Address is 12710 Dorsett Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63043

Lunch Buffet is $7.25 before tax or a drink.  They also have regular menu
items and specials.
Full menu can be found here: http://www.rycebuffet.com/

Hope to see lots of people there, this is a perfect lunch area for those in
the north area.  Please reply so I know what size table I'll need to ask
for.