[GeoStL] Freelist

  • From: "Bernhard G. Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 06:21:05 -0500

-
  Maybe I have the wrong idea about this freelist. I thought it was for
  messages that are meant for EVERYONE and NOT for sending private or
  personal information. In other words if I want to congratulate a friend
  or wish them a Happy Birthday, then I send it to their private email
  address. By all means congratulate your friends on the finds at
  intervals that you feel neccessary. For the ones that live in cache
  poor areas, yes a 100,200 etc find is a big deal, but I don't have to
  let the world know how I express my feelings in a congratulatory note.
  And like it has been stated before that the "me too" notes just aren't
  very sincere. Simple put, DO ALL THE CONGRATULATING YOU WANT, using
  private email addresses, but I don't need to read about them.   Bernie
  The Happykraut

--
  Bernhard G. Ver Hey
  happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx