[STL Geocaching] Re: Form stats and NEW PROJECTS IN THE WORKS.

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 21:51:49 -0600

1) yes, like below, but now it's above and gone...
2) Good stuff like galleria quality.  I was going to sign you up to run the
kiosk (sp?)
3) I just got tires of typing all the letters that make up the whole name..
looks like sluggo to me when its typed out.
4) Depends, I haven't thought of really anything yet. I was hoping something
would strike me soon. If it struck me hard the colors would be black and
blue...
5) We could want what ever looks good. A nice mauve or perhaps something in
a taupe? ..