[GeoStL] Forest Park-Moving Cache

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:08:08 -0600

<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=38c90daa-379f-475e-9
363-122cac9bba84> GC1D0F

Well the grounds crew cleared all around the first part of moving cache.
They put it under some logs but it is exposed and needs to be moved.  I
found a new location for it (about 200 feet away) today.  Unfortunately
there were some workers about 75 feet from it both times I went to check on
it today.  So if anyone is out in Forest Park before I get back, I would
appreciate someone moving the first part to:  N38 38.382 W90 17.501.  Its
between the current location and the parking coordinates.  It is well
concealed from every direction except where the workers were.  To find the
exact spot, stand on the sidewalk and count 8 blocks out on the ledge.  You
can sit on the 8th block and put the cache in the bushes behind you.  I
posted a picture of the current location and the new location on my log for
the cache today.

Thanks

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"