[GeoStL] Re: First Time

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 23:37:07 -0600

I'm sure Glenn can tell you who they are since he knows them all personally.
Well, at least he's heard their names before :-) Maybe the 2 names you couldn't
read were the complete idiots, as opposed to just regular idiots?
    From: gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx
    To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:10:52 -0600

    Arlene,

    I remember you winning the book in Cape but I didn't realize it was signed
by the "big boys".