[STL Geocaching] 'Fast Cache' at Aggets II

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:49:59 -0600

I can't wait to see what PHILNDZ has in store
for his second cache (you think his 'friend' would
have known better ...)

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=11554

March 14 by PHILNDZ (1 found)
ok...im am new to all this...im 18 and a friend
told me all about it...he offfered to show me
the aggets caches. i drive a '93 jeep grand
cherokee and i went there today...i didnt know
it was off limits to vehicles until just now when
i read a previous log....but any how...i came in
at eht mini railway and drove all the way down
past the dunes and found the first one and then
continued through the creek which actually has
8 inches of water in right now and out to the
second box...

Our WebPage!   //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info.
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"