[GeoStL] Re: Facebook War???

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:13:06 -0500

Hey, anyone hear of Munzees?

Thanks!

Mike

Brawny Bear

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Bromley
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 12:27 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Facebook War???

Don't hate you, but saw the whole subject was deleted.  Too bad, it was just
getting interesting.  Ok, back on topic...  I like Heath Dark Chocolate
Toffee..

--Steve

It's not only the destination but the path you take and the friends you make
along the way

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Gone2theDogs <g2tdogs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, not my cache.  I just figured someone would hate me for saying that
public humiliation was as disrespectful as that guy felt the cache placement
was and that he should have emailed the CO.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 31, 2012, at 12:03 PM, "Glenn L. Nash" <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So YOUR the one!!.

It looked  like it part of the new trail land to me from the maps and this
sign may be pushback from landowners along the trail.

On Aug 31, 2012, at 6:13 AM, Gone2theDogs <g2tdogs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's exactly what I just posted on the SLAGA page.  Wonder how many people
will hate me over that?