[GeoStL] Re: FW: Report for 'geocaching' on error watches

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:05:43 -0500

I think the limit of 30 is good. I think we all just read the new part and
ignore the rest. I forgot to cut out the old text on that other one, but it
looks like the whole thing came through anyway.

If you're heading out to 3 fords and Cuiver River, you better go soon. Looks
like BIG storms getting close. We don't want you to melt.