[STL Geocaching] FW: Lewis & Kati Trail Fun

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "St. Louis Geocachers MailList" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:31:16 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: gln@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gln@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 6:37 PM
To: glnash@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Lewis & Kati Trail Fun

The St. Louis Area Geocachers hope you enjoy these pictures and we hope
that you join us for the next group hunt. Everyone is welcome so ya'll
come out next time, 'ya here?  **Glenn

*********
The message above was sent to you by Glenn Nash
using adobe.shutterfly.com, a great place to print, share and
get creative with your pictures online.

HOW TO VIEW THE PICTURES
To see the pictures Glenn Nash
is sharing with you, simply go to:

     http://adobe.shutterfly.com/my/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b31c3c88a443

     (If you can't click on this link, try copying and
      pasting it into your web browser.)

If you like the pictures, you'll be able order prints or
save them into a Shutterfly account of your own where you
can use all of Shutterfly's features, including photo
greeting cards, frames, and enhancement tools.

If you have any questions about adobe.shutterfly.com, please
contact our customer service department using our online webforms:

http://adobe.shutterfly.com/support/form8.jsp

Do more with your photos! Download a free trial version of Adobe
Photoshop Elements, an easy-to-use yet powerful digital imaging
solution. Visit http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopel/main.html
for more information.

Our WebPage!  //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching