[GeoStL] Re: ExpertGPS

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 07:43:53 -0500

-
Bernie,

I've never seen ExpertGPS advertised anywhere except on their website as a
download. If someone is selling the CD, I would wonder if it's a legitimate
copy with a printed manual and if it could be registered.

If you download it from expertGPS and buy with a credit card, they will send
you an email with a LLOOOOONNNNGGGG validation number that you enter into
the program.

You might send them an email and ask if they have a vendor. I had a question
some time ago and got a response in a couple of hours.

Good luck,

Rich