[GeoStL] Re: Event Caches and logs

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 21:23:40 -0600

-
I show that you had 127 as Point Dusable and then you logged Island
Adventure as 128. With the others you logged today, it should be 133. It
seems that the event cache took place.. Perhaps someone deleted on of your
logs.. That would affect your cache count.. Other than that, I just dunno..

Mike

"Insert useless tagline here"