[STL Geocaching] E-mail from Nancy Freaks Recreation Manager, Mark Twain National Forest

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:19:55 -0600

E-mail from Nancy:

First - I'm glad that you'll be able to attend the meeting. I'll be one of
the presenters, and since I have only about 5 minutes for the summary of
all the recreation on the Mark Twain, geocaching will not be more than a
mention in the formal presentation. After that, there will be an
opportunity for questions from the floor, and then there will be
opportunities for smaller discussion groups. You may want to ask a
question about geocaching during the full group Q&A, but I am really hoping
that we will be able to discuss it during the smaller discussion groups
afterwards. (I know that we will have a motorcycle group and a jeep group
attending who are also planning on some of that discussion, so I won't be
able to be in all the groups, but I would definitely like to talk to you
about it.) I think by opening up some communication and working together
while the sport is still relatively young, we can avoid some more rigid
regulations that might otherwise develop. Thanks.

Nancy Feakes,

573-364-4621 x472

Our WebPage!   //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info.
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"