[GeoStL] Easy GeoCaches

  • From: R Rouse <rrouse2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:43:21 -0600

This is an example of why we need a few lame caches!! We all do not have legs to hike with - just say'n
Read this neat log for my lame cache "Assemble between the Car Lots"
GeoConformity

* January 22 by Quaker Boy & Family <http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=d64b2a52-3a74-4d93-8c8f-1ef8f4c88e78>* (95 found)

In town from the northside of Indianapolis for a motorized wheelchair power soccer tournament. Played three games today we lost all three but did show some improvement. We have two games tomorrow before heading back home in the afternoon. Took time to find this cache. The kids wanted to go to the mall and the Mrs wanted to visit the local fabric stores. We let the Mrs find why we watched from the van. Wish we could spend Sunday morning here but we have to play our games. The snow piled in front of the cache provided entertainment for us as we watched the mom climb it and almost sink in. We had a TB with us but decide to let it visit for a spell. Thanks for the great cache. TFTC SL and had a great time from Sheridan Indiana QB&F