[GeoStL] Re: Downloading WP's

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:15:31 -0500

-

You're not losing your internet connection, are you? And you're selecting
"OPEN" on both of the popup windows?

I've never had that happen and I'm at a loss at what it could be. I just
D/l'd (opened) ExpertGPS last night with 100-150 waypoints from GC.com in
several groups for my trip to Cashiers NC next week. No problem. If you have
a firewall, like Zone Alarm, you might try disabling it and see if there is
a difference.

Rich