[GeoStL] Re: Does anyone speak French?

  • From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 04:10:52 -0700 (PDT)

-
www.bablefish.com has a good english to about 10 language online translator and
best of all it is free.your welcome pntball

words for the day as spoken by jim white "you can't fix stupid"
Jim Bensman <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
My Impress Me Cache

is in France.

Some idiot took it from CA 8 months ago and said he was taking it to London.
I asked him not to as it was supposed to stay in the country. But he took
it to London and gave it to someone over there. They held onto it for 8
months and never responded to my emails. Then I posted a message indicating
it was stolen. Then the guy responded saying the person in London had it
but had not found a place for it in 8 months. So I asked them to mail it
back to me. They would not. Waited a month and then asked them to mail it
back to me. Then the idiots put it in France which is very problematic
since I don't speak French and lots of people in France don't speak English.
Now someone has it who barely speaks English and does not understand the
directions. He is asking me for help and I cannot since I don't speak
French. I asked him to mail it back to me, but he says he cannot afford to.
So if someone could communicate with this guy and others until I can find
someone to mail it back to me, that would be great.

Subject field

Subject field