[GeoStL] Re: Dinner sometime --- Thanks to all

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:19:09 -0700 (PDT)

-
I will try to set something up either later this week or sometime next week and
we will see if we can get the first geocaching dinner off the ground :)
  I have no access as yet to email after I leave work so I don't get a chance
to read anything until I am here this will hopefully soon change
  And thanks to all who responded ....makes me feel good to know I have that
many friends here in town

  Dan
JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:
  -
Dan,
Just announce where you want to eat, and set a date for it. Sarah & I work
most weeknights, except for Wed. Sarah is off then usually, and I'm off
early. But we will try to make it.

Jim