[GeoStL] Dinner and a laugh.

  • From: "mc" <xitaqua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:19:41 -0600

Fellow geocachers,

I would like to cordially invite SLAGA members for a night of fun and
food !
It is part of District 8 Toastmasters, Fall 2003 Conference.

The event is on a Saturday November 15 at Airport Hilton, St. Louis,MO
(Near I-70 and Lambert).
Yours truly will be competing for the District 8 humorous speech title,
my speech topic will be geocaching !.

Registration cost is $7 per person and allow you to participate in other
events besides the competition that does not include food !.
If you like to stay for dinner and watch the competition it is $35 for
dinner per person, and I will pitch in for registration for the first 4
that respond !.

Agenda
6:00PM Dinner
7:30PM Contest

Also there will be communication and leadership award given to NFL Hall
of Famer Jackie Smith, he will be posing for photos and signing
autograph.

Send me an email to xitaqua@xxxxxxxxxxx until Oct 24 if interested and I
will add you to my registration !

Thank you for your support !