[GeoStL] Re: Did anyone else get this e-mail...

  • From: BruceS <bruces3418@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:29:23 -0600

-
Eric,
  Did you recently have your email box full so that emails were
rejected?  This is the type of message you recieve from the list
server if you have had several emails rejected.  It can automatically
put you on vacation status and stop sending you messages from the
list. Log into freelist and check to see if you are currently listed
as being on vacation status.  (Note I sent this message to the list
and your email because if you are listed on vacation you won't recieve
message from list)

Bruce

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:16:58 -0600, Eric & Dayna East
<believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> IT's from freelist mailing list manager and the subject line is Auto-set
> VACATION on geocaching.
> I've not opened it for fear of it being a virus.
>
> God bless!
>
> Eric
Subject field