[GeoStL] Re: Did I say something wrong?

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:04:22 -0500

I'd say a Pink Floyd fan.

________________________________

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Anderson
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 6:14 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Did I say something wrong?

Now theres an answer I can understand.

Are you a Brabra Streisand fan or a Yentl fan?

Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx> wrote:

        -

        cachers can you hear me... cachers can you see me

        hello hello hello is there anybody out there, is there anyone at
all

        On Thursday, May 24, 2007, at 11:14PM, "Jack Anderson" wrote:
        >I make one complement and the whole freelist goes dead with no
replies for about 2 hours.
        > Did I say something wrong in trying to complement a driving
geocacher?
        > I did not mean to say anything bad about BurceS if that is
where all the loyalties lay, if I inadvertently did then I apologize to
Bruce.

        > Should I have talked about religion or food, that usually gets
people going?
        > Whoops, now I did it. I better go to bed before all
you-know-what breaks out on me.

        > Hello ---ello---llo---lo---O. (that's what an echo sounds like
in an e-mail).

from this
        Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
http://tinyurl.com/87cqw