[GeoStL] Re: Delorme Earthmate PN-40

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:17:41 -0600

-
Hmmm. Mounted on the trailer. I guess you have to use reverse wherever
you go so you can see the screen, unless you have one of those things
that reverses the screen so you can read everything in the rear view
mirror.  So, do the caches you hunt have a terrain rating of 0? The
battery pack and inverter for that monitor must be featherweight. Or did
that come with an anti gravity option?