[GeoStL] Deleting emails :-)

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:31:24 -0500

Seems I have been busy since the weekend deleting emails.

Glad you all like the caches we placed in Sullivan.  Just giving you an idea of
how many logs for each cache we received in Sullivan over the weekend.

A General's Mansion
37

The Lost Caboose
36

Fire Power!
30

Jim Bottomley Park
31

At The Lake
30

Still getting a few email now, but now like it was.

Now we have to put on our thinking caps and figure out more places to put
caches.

We had a lot of fun at the event and anxious for the next.  Glad to meet so
many cachers in one place.

Jen
JustJen & Matt
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.