[GeoStL] DECISION (Tenative) RE: Re: Those who are planning on going please respond ASAP!!!!! RE: Impress Me Group Hunt Sunday

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:22:15 -0500

-
Ok lets go with meeting at 9:00 and DO NOT FORGET DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME.
You get another hour to sleep.

I've never been to Vago Community Park and cannot find a map of it on the
Internet.  I've emailed GB-Cacher asking him where you park, but have not
heard back.

The map shows a road into the park that ends at N38 43.048 W90 25.149.  Let
us set that as the tentative meeting place.  CHECK YOUR EMAIL IN THE MORNING
BEFORE YOU LEAVE.

If someone else is familiar with the park, please suggest an alternative
meeting place.  If someone lives near there, can you go check to look for a
parking place.

Actually Brawny Bear, if you do it early tomorrow morning, can you find a
place for us to meet and give me a call.  I could then post the coordinates
on the list.

If all else fails, just look around the park for a parking area.  I have a
Green Honda Civic RBG 512.

Golden Penny Cache and slip sliding away are in the area.  We could do them
next.

After that we could go somewhere else.  There are lots of caches in the
270-44 area. Another option would be Castlewood State Park or Greensfielder.

I am off to figure out what happened to Myotis Revenge.

--
  Bernhard G. Ver Hey
  happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject field