[GeoStL] Concerning Tiger Day

  • From: Dave Leggett <d.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:23:11 -0500

-
Hello to all...

Pika wants cake and I (Flatkatz) would be more than willing to assist
with Tiger day. Whether its to walk with the kids out to the caches or
to answer questions in the booth. I travel alot, so I do not know what
is said or not said back here in St Louis. All I wanted to know was...
what was the plan for Tiger Day considering that nothing has been said
about when the event is going on or who is organizing the event. Who has
the supplies? Who needs to be contacted? What needs to be set up? How
long is the event scheduled for? Is anyone else willing to participate?
If someone can answer these questions I would be more than willing to
help out.

Thanks in advance...

Flatkatz