[GeoStL] Computer help

  • From: Susie Nelson <szcue@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:04:24 -0400 (EDT)

Okay, this is not a software question but more of a "fix" it question regarding
a laptop.

We have a Dell Studio 1750 laptop, with a button on the "scroll" pad that has
been used so much that it is getting hard to press.  It is offset from the
other button next to it and depressed constantly. Really hard to press the
button now to get it to wor. Can this button be repaired or replaced?

We also have an F12 key button that has a clip on it that needs to be replaced.
Is that possible?

Okay, computer geeks and gurus, please discuss.

Thanks!

Susie
Quailman2