[GeoStL] Columbia Caching on March 15

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:32:17 -0800 (PST)

-
Hi all,

There has been a discussions going on in the Chat room
for the last several nights and several of us have
decided to do a group cache on March 15th. We are
headed to Columbia for their Geocaching Potluck ....We
have so far decided to meet in Columbia at 9AM (place
yet to be determined) and do several caches that the
majority of us have not done yet. (These include King
Cache, Maplewood Multi Micro (5M), Indian Hills Book
Cache, Devil's Icebox, and a few others) Suggestions
are always welcome!!! We will then proceed to the
potluck dinner and meet the Columbia cachers.
Hopefully there will be time afterwards to do a couple
more caches in the afternoon. The folks in STL should
get together with konopapw and nyisutter to organize a
car pool for traveling up to Columbia. If you can talk
Jen into it stop by her new caches at the rest stops
along the way. This is a group cache in the works so
please feel free to make suggestions as I am not very
good at organizing these types of things.
If you can come please let us know here and post a
note on the Columbia Potluck page.

Thanks

Dan (Thunder)