[GeoSTL] Camp, Floating Extravaganza : Part 4

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:30:57 -0500

Camping &  Floating Extravaganza : Part 4   Is in the works.

When:  June 21-22-23, 2002

Where: Blue Springs Ranch
http://bluespringsranchresort.com <http://bluespringsranchresort.com/>

Geocaching link:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=16288&Nocache=0.7055475
<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=16288&Nocache=0.7055475

Attendees: Everybody that knows where a good time is. (OK that may have been
a bit much, I  admit)

So Far we have Glnash, JoA, The DRIFTER,  and many more I am sure.

I will post to the Geosite and announce here when we have confirmed
reservations so you can book a site close by.. or come to think of it, you
might want to book a site  FAR away. :-)

**Glenn