[GeoStL] Caching in Weldon Springs and St. Chuck today!

  • From: Mike Maryan <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:08:24 -0500

 Heading out to Weldon Springs this morning to grab a couple of BBC:STS caches,
then heading back down 94 into St. Charles area.  I was gonna stop for lunch at
some point in between both places, anybody got some ideas or willing to join
me!   I'm leaving in about an hour so call me on the cell (314-956-2669) if
willing to join me somewhere!!   Otherwise you can find me looking for "The
Shed" for another hour or so (Thanks Brawny)!!!

TheMadChef

Introducing Live Search cashback .  It's search that pays you back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=introsrchcashback