[GeoStL] Caching in St. Louis 7/24 in the afternoon

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:25:11 -0700 (PDT)

I will be in St. Louis tommorrow sometime and I am going to try to cache
probably along Manchester Ave sometime in the afternoon ....I can only cache
for a few hours but thought I would extend an invite....My son has my cell
phone so I will not have a phone with me ...I will watch my email here for at
least another hour or two and will be in St. Louis for sure about 12 ....phone
number there is 314/843-3470...I will stop at the FIL's house for a little bit
so you might reach me there

Dan

http://mail.yahoo.com