[GeoStL] Caching in St. Louis

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:19:23 -0700 (PDT)

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be doing
some caching in St. Louis / St. Charles area in the
next 3 days barring any unforeseen circumstances. If
Mom does well in surgery and is recovering nicely
(This is tommorrow) I will be out and about Weds and
possibly Thursday....I have pulled all the caches in
Forest Park and vicinity and about 10 or 11 caches in
the St. Charles area....I will be trying to do some of
those....Wish I could tell you which and where and
when.....can't be sure right now till Mom is safely
out of the operating room and recovering. I will also
be away from computers the entire time so I won't have
access to email etc. but if you happen to be in any of
these areas and see a tall (6'8") guy with 2 strapping
boys either trailing or running ahead of him and a GPS
in hand stop by and say hi and we can cache a few
together :)

Dan (Thunder)

http://health.yahoo.com
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.