[GeoStL] Caching in Pioneer forest

  • From: "Jerome Reed" <jrcamper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:50:09 -0500

This past week I had a cacher log a find on my "Deadmans Cache"
Due to the fairly remote location of this cache, I nearly always e-mail the
finders.  I found out that this cacher is the Forest Manager for Pioneer
Forest!  He is interested in caching and finds it an enjoyable pastime.  I'm
sure Myotis has had some contact with him since he has also logged "Virgin Pine
Forest".  Pioneer manages vast areas of some of Missouris wildest and most
remote areas.  Its good to know we have a cacher involved in Pioneer Forest!
Jerome