[GeoStL] Re: Caching and dinner - Final Time and Place for Tuesday July 17th

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:03:25 -0500

For those of you that need coords and addresses:

Penny's BBQ House
4265 Reavis Barracks Road
St. Louis, MO  63125
N 38*° *31.919  W 090*° *18.575

Parking Lot to start caching (appears to be the Trailnet building):
N 38*° *31.677  W 090° 18.102

Lobocs and I will be there around 4:30.  We'll be driving in a silver/grey
Dodge Intrepid with NC plates.  I'll be wearing a black t-shirt, khaki
shorts, and a green Dr Pepper hat.

Andrew (yawetag)

On 7/15/07, Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Count me in. Sounds good...food, fellowship and caching. Fun fun fun.

*Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

Ok here goes:

Anyone interested in going:

We will meet at: Pennys BBQ House in the little plaza at Reavis Barricks
and Union Roads at 4:30 - 5:00 for a quick bite to eat.

We will then proceed to the parking area near : The cache by the Loo on
Grant's Trail and we will go west and pick up 4 caches starting with Getting
Tired and working our way back to the parking area....if there is still time
and inclination we will cache east until we have had enough or until there
are no more to find.

We will make this up as we go along but the main feature is FUN...FOOD and
CACHING...feel free to drop by to visit even if you have done the
caches....I would love to see you guys again.

Dan (Thunder)

*Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

How about 4:30, start caching between 5:00 and 5:30?

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007
cars<http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE0OGRsc3F2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3Y2Fycw-->at
 Yahoo!
Autos.<http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE0OGRsc3F2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3Y2Fycw-->

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top
picks<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48220/*http://tv.yahoo.com/>on Yahoo! TV.