[GeoStL] Caching In The Woods...

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GC-maillist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:05:27 -0500

This is one of those jokes I don't understand. I'm sure 'someone' can explain
it.

Three men are hiking through the woods, and they come to a raging river. The
water is so deep and so fast that it seems impossible to cross. The first man
offers a prayer, "Please, Lord, give me the strength to cross this river." The
Lord decides that this is a reasonable request. A cloud settles over the man,
and when it lifts, he is taller, with legs like tree trunks and massive arms.
He struggles to cross the river, and after 4 hours, he makes it.

The second man offers a prayer, "Please, Lord, give me the strength and ability
to cross this river." The Lord decides this is a reasonable request; a cloud
settles over the man, and when it lifts, he has massive arms, and there is a
rowboat next to him. He struggles across the river, and after 3 hours, he makes
it across.

The third man offers a prayer, "Please, Lord, give me the strength, ability and
wisdom to cross this river." The Lord decides this is a reasonable request; a
cloud settles around the man, and when it lifts, he has been changed into a
woman. She looks at a map, walks 100 yards downstream, and crosses the bridge!!