[GeoStL] Re: Cache trip on sun -- Parade?

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:26:09 -0600

-
Hey --  was that you??  LOL

We were there. Stood in rose bushes. We figure if they have a "replant the
foliage day" we'll be obligated to go.

We did notice that while people were in a rather partying mood; they weren't
overly friendly. Several told other people "no, there's no room for your kid
to stand here" -- when clearly there was. We even heard an under ten child
use some rather strong curse words as his mother cussed out the father in
front of them for backing into her car.

Even got in TWO whole caches before the never-sick hubby succumbed to some
nasty bug he's caught. Well --  that and the homeless guy living in the tent
next to the third cache we tried...

Nancy