[GeoStL] Cache in--Trash out

  • From: "Lawrence Burtelow" <burtelow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 11:51:24 -0600

Happy New Year everyone!

As some of you know, I am a County Parks Trailwatch Volunteer in addition to
being a geocacher. I spent over an hour out at  Lohmeier Park this morning
picking up trash along the trails as I hiked. I think we should emphasize to
the new cachers (as well as the old ones)  the cache in-trash out philosophy.

Thanks to Rich (RGS) we are already enjoying good relations with the St Louis
County Parks Department. If we add helping to clean up the trails as we hike,
hunt and place caches we'll get additionally good PR as well as make the
scenery a little more enjoyable for everyone.

MrB