[GeoStL] Re: Cache and Cruise

  • From: joyce.hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:46:06 -0800

-
Ron and I are in.  For those checking into this, the prices listed
below are non-refundable rates.  Since we haven't traveled on Carnival
before but have one person over 55 the group rate for the 9th floor
(Lido deck) is $639 for a balcony room.  We're next door neighbors to
Bob and Barb and looking forward to this.  Our only other cruise was a
quick trip from Miami to Grand Bahama Island and back.

Joyce  (lake_wannabees)

from this