[GeoStL] Re: Cache Hunt on Saturday

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 18:48:59 -0800 (PST)

-
Anyone going to be in the Washington/Defiance area
tommorrow? .....Family and I are going to do some of
the caches in the area and I want the Daniel Boone
Home to be my 100th cache find. If you happen to be in
the area let me know maybe we can get together for
some caching fun!!
I plan on doing the 3 caches in Washington before
lunch and then go across the river to do the new and
old ones in that area.
Will check my email before I leave tommorrow and maybe
yet tonight

Thunder (Dan)

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......