[GeoStL] Cabin Fever event

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gc-Maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 09:30:32 -0600

-
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=gczd51
Our Cabin Fever get-together is just 2 weeks away (Saturday, Jan. 20, 2007).
I've updated the cache page to reflect those that have signed up and what they
plan to bring. As you can see, there are quite a few gaps in the food column.
It looks like we're still short on main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and
beverages.

SLAGA will provide the paper plates, napkins, plastic "silverware", cups, and
salt and pepper. Electric is also available for dishes that need to stay hot.

Please write a note when you decide what you'll bring.

Thanks,
Rich