[GeoStL] Re: CITO Saint Peters

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:38:24 -0500

Funny you sent this when you did. I was just looking through the archives for more details. The event page says meet at 1PM at the Mexican cache. Didn't that change? Perhaps it should be changed on the web page as well as discussed here. Bottom line--where do we need to be and when?!

Amanda
BAJA Clan

On Apr 16, 2004, at 13:19, Susan Ring wrote:

Just trying to drum a little chatter about the CITO tomorrow.  The weather looks like it's going to be great, and the park we're doing is quite lovely this time of the year.  We're just going to make it lovelier.

I have to get there late, but I'll be on the lookout for you all.  Chris, will you have your cell phone with you?  I believe I still have your number.  If not, do you plan to stay in City Hall Park?  Then I'm sure I'll find you anyway.  I can bring trash bags (but sorry no time to make cookies this year).

Any after-cleanup caching plans?  I hope to see a bunch of everybody tomorrow.

Susan