[GeoStL] CACHE RAIDERS get The Cave of Caerbannog by Roger the Shrubber

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:31:13 -0500

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cachelog_details.asp?start=216&L=671117&ID=114668
Title: GROUNDSPEAK CACHE LOG - The Cave of Caerbannog by Roger the Shrubber

you are logged in. logout
home
about
Hide and Seek a cache
Track Travel Bugs
my cache page
discuss
links and downloads

Contact Us

Geocaching Gear? Click here.

Groundspeak Cache Log for
The Cave of Caerbannog by Roger the Shrubber

Visit the cache page
Continue browsing images

Click image to view original
Raided
Here is the evidence of the Georaiders' latest err.
 October 13 by TCHunter
Cacher's web site
Got to this one a little too late. It had been raided by the Georaiders. You know, this game is a great thing, but when a few people mess it up and do stupid things, it ruins it for everyone. My friend is the owner of this one, and he spent some good money and time on this. Only to have it all swept out from under him after 4 people visited it... That just makes me angry. It took a while to find mostly because I was cautious on where I went. It was kinda cool being able to see all of Richland from there. Took nothing, and left nothing... Because there was nothing.

This was my Second find today and ever so far....

Thanks's for the Hunt.

TCHunter

[Main] [About Geocaching]
[Hide a Cache] [Seek a Cache] [My Cache Page]
[Links] [Discuss Geocaching]
Copyright© 2000-2002 Groundspeak.
Read our Geocaching Logo Usage Guidelines